HPE 2017 Raptor Dyno pulls and 0-60 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought there were at least two PSA's for you idiots to stop posting this childish nonsense?

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jalopnik just did a dyno pull of the 2017 and it maxed at 332 rwhp which seems REALLY low (my 2012 with just CAI pulled 336). seems most raptors have about an 18-19% loss on 35" tires, that means the original numbers in this thread make more sense at 365.

wonder why the huge variance?

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jalopnik just did a dyno pull of the 2017 and it maxed at 332 rwhp which seems REALLY low (my 2012 with just CAI pulled 336). seems most raptors have about an 18-19% loss on 35" tires, that means the original numbers in this thread make more sense at 365.

wonder why the huge variance?

Could be any number of reasons, really... it could have to do with the gear in which the pull was made, the correction factor on the dyno, the type of dyno, the fuel the truck had in it, the air pressure in the tires, etc...

It'll definitely be interesting to see some "middle of the bell curve" numbers once more of these things hit the (dyno) rollers... there will inevitably be "freaks" both above and below the norm.