HPE 2017 Raptor Dyno pulls and 0-60 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that a ton of people will be doing mods to achieve better 1/4 times in this truck, but I'm anxious to see how much hp can be made and what kind of numbers people will be making once the engine mods begin.

X2
The Gen1 3.5 Ecoboosts were getting about 80 hp and 100 lb ft from 93 tunes.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the old EB was fuel limited by the old DI system, this engine will have fuel for all kinds for boost with the addition of port injection. I could see this thing making 500 rwhp on just a tune if the turbos don't get pushed too far off their map.

That would be good for 12 second 1/4 mile power. Likely use the same thing we do with diesels, once they remove the torque management with a tune... boost launch in 4x4 and switch it to 2x4 at the 1/8 mile. This truck will be running with $120k Range Rover SVR's and $150k Porsche Cayenne Turbos for acceleration

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the old EB was fuel limited by the old DI system, this engine will have fuel for all kinds for boost with the addition of port injection. I could see this thing making 500 rwhp on just a tune if the turbos don't get pushed too far off their map.

That would be good for 12 second 1/4 mile power. Likely use the same thing we do with diesels, once they remove the torque management with a tune... boost launch in 4x4 and switch it to 2x4 at the 1/8 mile. This truck will be running with $120k Range Rover SVR's and $150k Porsche Cayenne Turbos for acceleration

I tried 4x4 boost launching at the track with my 2011 and 2014 Ecoboost FX4's. Even if you switch back to 2wd, it stays in 4x4 until you let of the gas pedal. I didn't let off until I crossed the finish line.

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Roush were to offer tunes for the Raptor, does the Ford warranty remain valid? Seems as though I read somewhere that Roush products/installs through an authorized Ford dealer did not void the warranty.

Boosted

Reaction score
If Roush were to offer tunes for the Raptor, does the Ford warranty remain valid? Seems as though I read somewhere that Roush products/installs through an authorized Ford dealer did not void the warranty.

I would be inclined to say that is correct. Pretty much anything bought through https://performanceparts.ford.com/ and installed by an authorized dealer does not affect warranty.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was shocked when he said that when Hennessey got done with one they would be running in the high 3's to 60 mph. What????

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the $3000 Hennessey mail order upgrade for 500HP (exhaust, filter, tune)? Or can we get the same elsewhere?