HPE 2017 Raptor Dyno pulls and 0-60 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STD numbers, I didn't see the correction factor though. I would've liked to see them start their pull earlier in the rpm range too for this type of vehicle.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0-60 in 5.3? That seems pretty quick for a 5500 lb brick. 14.1 1/4 is pretty fast too.

Understand that I'm not trying to start a Gen I vs. Gen II pissing contest, but does anyone know how these numbers compare to the Gen I? And what sorts of mods would have been required to get a Gen I to perform the same? Headers and a tune, or...?

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Understand that I'm not trying to start a Gen I vs. Gen II pissing contest, but does anyone know how these numbers compare to the Gen I? And what sorts of mods would have been required to get a Gen I to perform the same? Headers and a tune, or...?
2012 supercrew was 6.9sec for 0-60mph and 15.4sec at 91mph in the quarter according to a MotorTrend article. Car & Driver did a 2013 supercab in 6.7sec 0-60mph and 15.3sec at 93mph in the quarter.

Last edited:

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score

320-330 rwhp, 340-350 rwtq from what I saw. Could do bolt ons for that hp but that torque would probably be heads/cams at minimum.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 supercrew was 6.9sec for 0-60mph and 15.4sec at 91mph in the quarter according to a motor trend article. Car & Driver did a 2013 supercab in 6.7sec 0-60mph and 15.3sec at 93mph in the quarter.

Geez, if those numbers are accurate, I'd say that it'd take either a fairly serious N/A build (cams, bumped compression, etc...) or maybe a low-boost supercharger (something Eaton-based) to knock 1.2 seconds off of the quarter-mile time. Obviously, 0-60 and 1/4 mile isn't what these trucks are about, but still... there's some perspective to be gained here.

One thing that'd be interesting to me would be to get a Gen II truck ballasted up to the same weight as a Gen I, and see how they compare at that point...