Howdy from Susanne at NAVTV ((NAVTV GROUP BUY!))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
A few more of you guys still need to call me

1. Bigsky (called me with cc)
2. Sandman (got info but needs to call me with cc)
3. Gzb0t (needs to call)
4. Argotcs (called me with credit card)
5. grobinson (needs to call)

Last edited:
OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
1. Sandman (called me with cc)
2. Gzb0t (cancelled)

Also we need 1 more person. Is there anyone that is still on the fence and wants to purchase the Allsync with rse by the end of the week? I need you to please ask questions and try to decide.

We need one more person. Please call me today to place your order. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Boys, All of your information has been sent to NAVTV to process. I made sure that the two of you that needed delayed shipping were noted. Today and tomorrow are the last days for anyone else wanting to take advantage of the group buy price. I will be doing it again in a few weeks hopefully for anyone who couldn't take advantage of it this time. Next time I am doing things a little different. I am going to make it a requirement that all participants give me:

Screen name
Fullname
Address
WORKING TELEPHONE NUMBER
Email
and credit card info!

I spent a week chasing people and I know everyone is busy so it will be better to get all of the info in front, to secure spots on the group buy. It will make things easier for me and also not cause a delay in the processing.

Please email or pm me if you want to be added to the current group buy.
Bojangles is going to put a review and some pics if possible in this thread http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f72/allsync-reviews-feedback-about-me-1210/ for all members to see.

Thank you all for taking advantage of the group buy and I hope we can do it again soon.

Don't forget to rep me after you all get your new toys!

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Susanne,

Thanks for doing all the hunting and calling, etc. I will be eagerly waiting to read some first hand user experiences. Maybe I'll be in on the next go round.

One question...just as your system makes Nav and video work while in motion...does it also enable the user to retrieve movie showtimes while in motion? Just noticed that those are blocked unless you're stopped.

Also know we'd discussed in another thread the idea of dual camera display...either side by side or switched...to do front and rear cams. Wanted to let you know I found just such a product that could make this happen...it could probably work with your Nav-TV system too. It is from SharpVision and is color duplex multiplexer MU-317. Has two trigger wires that can trigger the display of front or rear camera images.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Susanne,

Thanks for doing all the hunting and calling, etc. I will be eagerly waiting to read some first hand user experiences. Maybe I'll be in on the next go round.

One question...just as your system makes Nav and video work while in motion...does it also enable the user to retrieve movie showtimes while in motion? Just noticed that those are blocked unless you're stopped.

Also know we'd discussed in another thread the idea of dual camera display...either side by side or switched...to do front and rear cams. Wanted to let you know I found just such a product that could make this happen...it could probably work with your Nav-TV system too. It is from SharpVision and is color duplex multiplexer MU-317. Has two trigger wires that can trigger the display of front or rear camera images.

bfr,

Our allsync should activate all of the features that do not working motion now, In motion. Lets get Bojangles info when he posts up. He is going to post a detailed review with pics and info. I don't think my engineers would have tried that features but I will also check. The multiplexer, good find I will also email them about that too.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys,

We changed the camera programming. So if you plan on adding a camera please call me so I can get you in touch with tech and they can help you do the update via the usb. Thanks

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
bfr,

Our allsync should activate all of the features that do not working motion now, In motion. Lets get Bojangles info when he posts up. He is going to post a detailed review with pics and info. I don't think my engineers would have tried that features but I will also check. The multiplexer, good find I will also email them about that too.

ok, We assume that the movie times should work while in motion. Or of course you could dial 777-film too while in motion.

The multiplexer is the same one we are trying to source right now. I do not suggest anyone try to get it themselves, It comes from overseas and dealing with the overseas companies if you are not in the 12v business can be a nightmare. Just wait for us to get them and then you can buy it from us directly. More details to follow when I know. Thanks