how do i contact ford about ongoing issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noted by dealer names you are all over Phoenix. Try San Tan Ford. Tony Latas is service director. Super sharp guy, very hard to get a hold of lately but super talented and it will escalate thru him. I drive 100 miles round trip from Cave Creek area and have worked with them for many years.

905_Raptor

Reaction score
i wouldn't doubt it if it was related. that's why i mentioned it to the service advisor but they didn't write it down in the paperwork all the previous visits to the dealership.

this is pretty much how every previous visit has gone with zero exaggeration:

me: "truck is draining battery and the alarm goes off constantly without anyone being near the truck"
service advisor: "customer complains of faulty battery, tech determined faulty battery, replaced with new battery."
That security system sensor part number changed so it would suggest Ford made a change. In my case, there were no malfunction messages that I saw. Bring this to the attention of your Service Manager.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Didn’t we have a user a few years ago who had a similar concern that ended up being a loose battery or ground connection?

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re going back to the same service department? get the service manager involved, if not already.
We had user, many moons ago who had a parasitic draw. what was happening was after shutdown, the sync screen would fire back up after some set period of time. I presume a bunch of other stuff like gps would get started too. I think that user’s dealership put a camera in the cab and caught it.

You’re right, this shouldn’t be happening. Make sure service manager knows, and understands that.
Well actually depends on your state, refund or replace or compensation.