Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 06, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 05, 2021 * 15 posts * 502 views
Titus87 said: Brought home the Gen3 last night and have a few nitpicky items I've already noticed. Not to say any of these should stop anyone from going Gen3, just a few minor bummers in my ... Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 19 posts * 560 views
CoronaRaptor said: I would try manually shifting the transmission when slowing down and see if the problem persist, if not, maybe there is a reflash or something for the transmission. If this doesn't ... Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 15 posts * 524 views
murphyraptor said: I was just on vacation in Idaho and Washington and didn't see any there either. I got lucky I guess Read more >>
October 06, 2021 * 17 posts * 599 views
DFWRob said: Hello all - Been on here a while (4-5 months exactly haha) - Ordered my first pickup...Raptor...Nice car...on June 11. Took delivery Monday, October 4. For everyones info. Left ... Read more >>
October 06, 2021 * 12 posts * 180 views
K223 said: Well for a first truck you jumped off the deep end. Nice looking rig and now you can never step down to less of a truck. Congrats and enjoy it. Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 12 posts * 276 views
G8R-RPTR said: I have been unscheduled clean since June 15th and now have a chance to buy the same truck I ordered... but for slightly more than my original deal. Color is Lead Foot so rolling ... Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 12 posts * 323 views
uscraptor51 said: Starting to put together an EDC Kit to throw into the center console for easy access. Any experience or recommendations on gear, tools and/or useful items to include: So far, I've ... Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 9 posts * 293 views
ddigler666 said: Hi Guys and Gals, Just finished paperwork on my new truck. Can't wait to pick up on Saturday. Now I have the best of both worlds. Will post better pics Saturday [image] Read more >>
October 06, 2021 * 8 posts * 335 views
jeenyus said: Why does it look more like a jeep gladiator than a raptor? Also, what is that supposed to be in the back by the rear window? Have fun with it, I'd imagine the designers can only ... Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 6 posts * 208 views
cfabrizio said: Not to bother you with the details but in short, no good response or answers to requests for dealer to follow up with the zone rep/manager to get some valid info instead of "beliefs". ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc