EDC Pouch, Pack, Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Starting to put together an EDC Kit to throw into the center console for easy access. Any experience or recommendations on gear, tools and/or useful items to include:

So far, I’ve got:

1). Multi-Tool - (Leatherman or Gerber)
2). Flashlight
3). Knives (one is not enough )
4). Gorilla Tape
5). Super Glue
6). Velcro Ties
7). Pelican R60 for tools bigger items under the rear seat.
8). MaxExpedition for center console.

1633470192438.png

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Starting to put together an EDC Kit to throw into the center console for easy access. Any experience or recommendations on gear, tools and/or useful items to include:

So far, I’ve got:

1). Multi-Tool - (Leatherman or Gerber)
2). Flashlight
3). Knives (one is not enough )
4). Gorilla Tape
5). Super Glue
6). Velcro Ties
7). Pelican R60 for tools bigger items under the rear seat.
8). MaxExpedition for center console.

View attachment 322994
Tourniquets...at least two.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I keep the Israeli Battle dressing pouches handy, some basic medical stuff, but not in dump bags like that. I found that it’s easy for those things to interfere with getting in and out.

I have the molle seat backs on both front seats and the seat bottoms on the rear seats - in Kryptek, of course :) because that makes it tactical, right? :)

If I overload either front or back, Henry Tudor’s fat, blonde butt is constantly running into stuff. So I try to keep stuff either on the front -or- rear seats. Usually I hang d-clips and a back pack with very touristy go-bag type stuff like poop bags, portable water bowl, spare leash, insect repellent, human repellent etc. I have some tow strap/recovery straps, behind the rear seats, along with a compressor, and the @Oldfart date night kit; zip ties, gorilla tape, ski mask & gloves.

For the molle panels, i got varying length velcro straps to tie stuff to the seats. Yes, you can mount a rifle or 2 to the seat backs, no problem, but it takes some planning and you need to think it through a little. I don’t like leaving visible arms so if I’m going to/from range, hunting, etc. usually it’s under the rear seat etc.

Jameson is ok, but really for medicinal purposes, you need higher proof. I’m a big fan of Elijah Craig barrel proof. 130 proof (stop yer whinin’ you can always cut it with water) so would work to sanitize in a pinch, not super expensive and really a very good bourbon.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're worried about booze for "sanitizing" trauma wounds, you all need more medical training lolol. Slap a TQ on it when in doubt, pack the wound if applicable (preferably hemostatic gauze), quick pressure dressing, and get to a higher level of care. You don't need to "sanitize" a wound- they give broad spectrum ABX at the hospital.

But if you geezers are looking for excuses for your wives as to why you carry booze around in your trucks, apologies for taking that too seriously hahahaha