Haters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
The guys I work with love my truck,most are pickup owners.you only live once and you can’t take it with you.they also hold their value better than avg pickups.screw the haters I could give two ***** what anyone else thinks or says

At my workplace there are a lot of Ram, Chevy and Taco owners and not one has been a hater towards my Raptor. Matter of fact, most think it is pretty bad ass and always ask for me to send pics/videos of our runs.

Is it just me or does it seem like there are a few FRF members around here who are just unlucky and are always challenged to 0-60 runs by Hemi Ram owners, being harassed on the freeway to drag race and then have to suffer from broke-ass jealous peasants harassing them at work?

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem like there are a few FRF members around here who are just unlucky and are always challenged to 0-60 runs by Hemi Ram owners, being harassed on the freeway to drag race and then have to suffer from broke-ass jealous peasants harassing them at work?

It's probably Karma for ******* shit they've done in the past.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't let them have that power over you. Best thing you can do is think of better put downs on your own truck and yourself than they can. Self deprecation, shows you don't care and you are in control.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't let them have that power over you. Best thing you can do is think of better put downs on your own truck and yourself than they can. Self deprecation, shows you don't care and you are in control.

Self deprecation!? No ******* way!! This is weak advice

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
curling up in a ball is not a good defense.
being a complete cockwad is. i win even when im losing.

you wanna light that table on fire, too late building lit already fam.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curling up in a ball is not a good defense.
being a complete cockwad is. i win even when im losing.

you wanna light that table on fire, too late building lit already fam.

I think you misunderstood. It's not curling up in a ball. It's being more witty than the people trying to make fun of you. Show them you don't give a shit what they think about you and you are confident enough in yourself.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood. It's not curling up in a ball. It's being more witty than the people trying to make fun of you. Show them you don't give a shit what they think about you and you are confident enough in yourself.

im confident i can light the building on fire before you can light the table on fire.