Haters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who makes up the other 60%? Ford?

I glossed over your question about banking because I never blamed unions for the other failures you mentioned.

Ford, Toyota and Honda mostly, which Toyota and Honda are more made in the USA then the big 3.
As for as the banking industry, it was all the same there Einstein. So how did the unions bring the 'auto industry' to it's knees?

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyota and Honda aren't American car companies smart guy. Is Ford a Mexican car company? Are you normally this dense or are you pretending to be especially retarded for the sake of this thread?

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyota and Honda aren't American car companies smart guy. Is Ford a Mexican car company? Are you normally this dense or are you pretending to be especially retarded for the sake of this thread?

Like I said, Toyota and Honda are more made in the USA than the big 3, and they have a big share of the American market. And they also didn't need a government bailout. And you are still avoiding the direct questions. Are you normally this dense or are you pretending to be especially retarded for the sake of this thread? I'm thinking both. Maybe if you are more insulting and arrogant it will seem like you know what you are talking about.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said, Toyota and Honda are more made in the USA than the big 3, and they have a big share of the American market. And they also didn't need a government bailout. And you are still avoiding the direct questions. Are you normally this dense or are you pretending to be especially retarded for the sake of this thread? I'm thinking both. Maybe if you are more insulting and arrogant it will seem like you know what you are talking about.

They aren't American car companies. Your 30% just shot up to 66.6%

Initially I assumed you either didn't know what "hardly" meant or you were really bad at math, but you surprised even myself with a trifecta. Incorrect math, incorrect understanding of "hardly" and don't even know what cars are domestic. My fault for assuming otherwise.

Arrogant > Ignorant

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They aren't American car companies. Your 30% just shot up to 66.6%

Initially I assumed you either didn't know what "hardly" meant or you were really bad at math, but you surprised even myself with a trifecta. Incorrect math, incorrect understanding of "hardly" and don't even know what cars are domestic. My fault for assuming otherwise.

Arrogant > Ignorant

Arrogant > Ignorant. your words. You are both. We will dumb it down for you. You still haven't explained how the unions caused GM and Chryslers woes, but not Ford. But I don't think you can. You're too busy talking in circles and trying to nitpick things that you are wrong about also. And you are the one that doesn't even know what cars are 'domestic'.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully you have a different screen name in other forums you frequent, that way only folks in here know that you think Toyota and Honda are American car companies. Your sig quote is shockingly accurate.

aschiller98

Reaction score
Even dealers can be clueless, I brought my truck in for clunky shifts at low speed and they claimed that the transmission is heavier duty than a normal f150 for off road use and has a special tune for off road so it will be clunky.