Got android?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I love it! Sucks for those of us with factory NAV who can't get away from the integrated AC controls. I wish I had never purchased the Factory NAV option!

Now your making me feel good. I regretted not getting the NAV and now this seems like a sweet option.
Jason, I HAVE BEER!:wink:

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol this setup is about 100x better than the stock navigation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371178061417.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371178061417.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 90
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371178074696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371178074696.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 87

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
< 2010 + No Factory NAV + Outlaw mounted Lowrance + Totally impressed = Subscribed.

How are you gathering the telematics your showing in the latest pic?

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Telematics are via torque pro app and a Bluetooth OBD2 reader.

Offroading this weekend the tablet mounting held up great! Big whoops, big jumps, g-outs zero issues with how the tablet is mounted. Now the radio behind the tablet is a different story. I am going to update how the radio is secured at some point this week with a metal strap.

Something happened to the Bluetooth out put on the tablet even before we where offroading this weekend. I think the table just needs to be reset but as of right now I have to pull the bezel to reset it. When I remove my Lowrance Im going to investigate this issue a bit more. Maybe interface a button at the bottom of the bezel with the tablet to be able to reset it on command.

Also rooting is almost 100% needed.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone used an android app for on road navigation with a tablet? I'm looking at CoPilot and Navfree. The maps have to be downloaded and considered "on board" b/c the tablet doesn't have wifi or a data plan while on road.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com