Going Stage 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slight issue. After about 75 miles i have noticed that the driver side is about 3/4 inch lower than the driver side. (Insert fat joke here)

I think this has been asked before but cant find it. What can i do to make sure its level? Has anyone run into this problem and what was done to solve it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Slight issue. After about 75 miles i have noticed that the driver side is about 3/4 inch lower than the driver side. (Insert fat joke here)

I think this has been asked before but cant find it. What can i do to make sure its level? Has anyone run into this problem and what was done to solve it?

Gas tank is on the driver side as well, but interested to see if there is a solution.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Its normal, especially on a full tank. Gangsta lean so to speak. Some people have had custom leaf packs made with stiffer drivers side leafs to combat this. Mine does it too, but I dont care much. See ya at the roundup on the 13th, and you need to update your signature meow.

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well maybe next weekends event will settle things in a bit. I will have measure it again next week. A +1 spring on the driver side would be real nice though!

zero2espect

Reaction score
tools needed?

guys i'm still umming and arrrring about stage2/3 kit.

being australian all my tools are metric, can someone shout out what sizes of sockets and wrenches i'm going to need? going to have to add all this to the cost of the installation with shipping from the states.

the airfreight on the kit is going to be a killer just by itself :-(

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most everything on the truck is metric, so no worries. Also, have you downloaded the directions from the RPG website? They are pretty descripted. And Cory is typically on call...

Yukon Joe