Gen 1: Locking Centre Diff (or lack of) Workarounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know If guys Drove there on street tires and switched to a full sand tire when they got there. I would think 4 of them for the raptor would be expensive. Probably a lotta fun to drive with. I have seen them on sand Rails here I doubt they were a 35 but don't really know. Great pic by the way!!!!!!!!
Found this
in action second half of video

Last edited:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thoughts???? Would a set of these work in your sand? They seam to be better in the sand closer to the beach not that they look bad on the dunes.

OP
OP
Mineratron

Mineratron

Reaction score
I didn't know If guys Drove there on street tires and switched to a full sand tire when they got there. I would think 4 of them for the raptor would be expensive. Probably a lotta fun to drive with. I have seen them on sand Rails here I doubt they were a 35 but don't really know. Great pic by the way!!!!!!!!
Found this
in action second half of video
Would be cool to try… but this is where you would really need a full scoop. Some run them, some don’t.

Moreeb Dune Climb

Could do that other stuff at half pressure… ;)

OP
OP
Mineratron

Mineratron

Reaction score
Thoughts???? Would a set of these work in your sand? They seam to be better in the sand closer to the beach not that they look bad on the dunes.
More drift sand at the beach potentially… but overkill for that type of stuff. Would work well in the big dunes but not really needed. Running Yokohama Geolandar G015’s, at 14/12psi F/R today. Plenty grip/go/float.