Ford updating Dealers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To clarify I obviously meant 2 at invoice last generation, but honestly even if they are allocated as long as your a little patient invoice won't be that hard to find. Yes it could be different, but it's more likely to be similar to last generation than way different so for someone who hasn't even bought a Raptor yet to say it's impossible is a little strange.

OP
OP
P

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To clarify I obviously meant 2 at invoice last generation, but honestly even if they are allocated as long as your a little patient invoice won't be that hard to find. Yes it could be different, but it's more likely to be similar to last generation than way different so for someone who hasn't even bought a Raptor yet to say it's impossible is a little strange.

Its based on buying other hi end sought after cars like a 2009 Nissan GTR.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

lol some of us have been saying that from the beginning.

No doubt. Both the dealers I've been talking to(once they actually figure out their allocations) are happy to sell me at MSRP. Which I'm happy to buy at, LOL I want the truck this year if Ford pulls their head out of their ass.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

the real question is did you buy them when the truck was first released or did you buy once all of the dust settled. If join date is any indication, then I'd say it was after a couple years and the systems had been figured out and dealerships couldn't play off of the initial hype anymore.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Its based on buying other hi end sought after cars like a 2009 Nissan GTR.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

No doubt. Both the dealers I've been talking to(once they actually figure out their allocations) are happy to sell me at MSRP. Which I'm happy to buy at, LOL I want the truck this year if Ford pulls their head out of their ass.

I'm glad I'm not interested in the new year model, I don't have to go through all of this nonsense again.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it was later. If you look though I never said it was a guarantee just that it likely could be done. As long as it's not a true limited production vehicle I doubt it will be a problem getting it by early next year.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

GTRs are great, but the Raptor is not a GTR so it's only slightly relevant

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. This will be my first Raptor...supposedly at MSRP. Just based on past car buying experiences....just hard to believe there are "that" many dealers willing to go near invoice.

I got my 14 SE fresh out of a car show for LESS than invoice. Dealers that want to do business, will. Those that have no future vision, won't.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 14 SE fresh out of a car show for LESS than invoice. Dealers that want to do business, will. Those that have no future vision, won't.

Yup it's possible for sure. My guess is that initially it will be tricky at invoice, but give it a month or 2 and it will definitely relatively easy to get at invoice. Mike Levine just said that all orders will be filled so assuming he's not full it, there will be dealers willing to order at invoice. Just a matter of how long that order will take to be filled. But to say it won't happen is crazy.