Ford updating Dealers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup it's possible for sure. My guess is that initially it will be tricky at invoice, but give it a month or 2 and it will definitely relatively easy to get at invoice. Mike Levine just said that all orders will be filled so assuming he's not full it, there will be dealers willing to order at invoice. Just a matter of how long that order will take to be filled. But to say it won't happen is crazy.

At this point, I don't think Levine knows shit.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my 14 SE fresh out of a car show for LESS than invoice. Dealers that want to do business, will. Those that have no future vision, won't.

That's still a 14, last possible time it could be purchased new, by then everyone on the forum had figured out the formula, the dealers had lost the initial hype, the supply existed in much greater numbers. With the new release you will be hard pressed to find such ease of purchase at such an agreeable price.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

That's possible...time will tell, but again, if it's like last gen it shouldn't be too hard.

Probably 50/50 for the first few months then it will become more available

It was not just the first two months as far as I can remember on the first gen, took a while longer.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's still a 14, last possible time it could be purchased new, by then everyone on the forum had figured out the formula, the dealers had lost the initial hype, the supply existed in much greater numbers. With the new release you will be hard pressed to find such ease of purchase at such an agreeable price.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

It was not just the first two months as far as I can remember on the first gen, took a while longer.

Ya 2 months is pretty early. "Few" would mean more than that though

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I predict a few whiles

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Isn't there a Ford rep that is on this forum? Can someone tag them to get some answers?

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I predict a few whiles

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Isn't there a Ford rep that is on this forum? Can someone tag them to get some answers?

We just got an email from FoMoCo at 4:24PM today letting us know that we have been allocated ONLY 4 Raptors that we can order now (we might get more in Aug).

No more info on color, packages or option availability at this time.

No more information as to when we will get more allocations of Raptors.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just got an email from FoMoCo at 4:24PM today letting us know that we have been allocated ONLY 4 Raptors that we can order now (we might get more in Aug).

This doesn't sound like anything that would conflict with customer orders in the system. This looks like normal allocation numbers to a dealer. Dealers will use their order numbers to create confusion around customer orders. Managers won't even educate their sales people to prevent losing the ADM deals on their lots.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hopefully that's just your monthly allocation. 4/month is pretty good actually if that's the case.