Ford updating Dealers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Louisburg Ford has been selling Raptors for $50 plus $249 admin fees over invoice. A lot of folks got their GEN1 hot commodity truck from Louisburg at that deal including myself.

Not to be a ****, but that's $299 over invoice (minus a few dollars since the admin fee probably isn't subject to sales tax)

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This came from Louisburg Ford.

Hi Michael,

News came down from Corporate today that the Raptor’s are no longer open allocation like it was in previous years. So, unfortunately we will not be able to sell these to our customers for $50 Over Invoice. We know this is not good news and believe me when I say we are not happy with the allocation process they have switched to. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Jeff

This is AWESOME! $52,000 for fully loaded SVT Raptor back in 2012. Now.....$70,000 fully loaded and a "go **** yourself" if you want it any cheaper. This whole Gen 2 process just keeps getting better....you cant make the shit up!

Last edited:

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just a weird way to phrase it when talking about getting near invoice deals.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think everyone, who truly desires one, should be granted said Raptor of their dreams...we just need to raise fundage for lawmaking indoctrination of prima nocta. WaaLaa, Raptors for all. U Welcome