Ford Performance - Tune for the HO ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfreedom97

Reaction score
Just an fyi for the folks here:

I had some windshield time and I decided to call Ford Performance to ask why/if there would be a solution for a bug deflector for the Gen 3. I was bored…

With no solution there, the rep did tell me “I do have some good news”:

Engineers are currently working on an official tune for the HO ecoboost engine. Plug and play type adapter with a tablet. Backed with Ford’s warranty for those that add it. No info yet on the gains, but some good news for those that are looking for it.

It’ll require premium fuel and the price will be “$800-$900” potentially if it’s in line with other tuned for the bronco, etc.

I asked about timeframe and it’s unknown but potentially within the next 12 months.

Seeing the supercharger package for the black and bronze edition standard cab, it’s clear Ford Performance sees an opportunity with enthusiasts.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is really good news

I wonder what it will do to those of us that have existing extended warranties...

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is really good news

I wonder what it will do to those of us that have existing extended warranties...
If its anything like the ranger, 3yr 36 from the date the truck left the lot.

Imo at least for that truck, wasnt worth the potential loss of powertrain warranty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter