For sale: Custom leather console cover!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down for one, can you get me whatever color combo is closest to the factory blue stitching? Change the SVT color to blue as well, and then stitch in my build # beneath that RaptorSVT logo, everything else being the same? PM me a price if you can.

Yep. That's what I want. Same as Reptar but no build # for me. Factory blue stitching and blue SVT. Will the leather match the interior leather?

I'll do the install if you'll make the cover. Thx. Paypal?

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can do the logo in red very easily! What color do you want the SVT to be? And I could do "Special Edition" in silver, It would look really good in small letters below it. I can do some research to do foam padding underneath also No problem. I'll figure it out! Thanks for your interest dude

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I would also be interested in something along these lines as I'm also getting the SE interior and would like something to match, also how close of a match is the black leather to the factory seats? and is it grainy or smooth leather? Thanks!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I would also be interested in something along these lines as I'm also getting the SE interior and would like something to match, also how close of a match is the black leather to the factory seats? and is it grainy or smooth leather? Thanks!

I can definitely do that Sir! Just shoot me a PM when you are ready to order. I think for the special edition, silver "raptor" outline, red "raptor", and svt in silver! Then special edition under it in silver letters. Sound good?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I'm down for one, can you get me whatever color combo is closest to the factory blue stitching? Change the SVT color to blue as well, and then stitch in my build # beneath that RaptorSVT logo, everything else being the same? PM me a price if you can.

Yep. That's what I want. Same as Reptar but no build # for me. Factory blue stitching and blue SVT. Will the leather match the interior leather?

I'll do the install if you'll make the cover. Thx. Paypal?

Sweeeet! Can do that, and yes my PayPal is [email protected]. for the blue interior, blue raptor outline, silver raptor logo, and blue svt! It'll look sick

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want that! I have to have it! All of it! If my truck ever gets built, I will send you the following for embroidery: console, 5 headrests, 3 shirts, a jacket, 2 tool bags, and some car washing towels. And maybe my bathrobe.

Have you tried embroidering the factory console cover yet?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I want that! I have to have it! All of it! If my truck ever gets built, I will send you the following for embroidery: console, 5 headrests, 3 shirts, a jacket, 2 tool bags, and some car washing towels. And maybe my bathrobe.

Have you tried embroidering the factory console cover yet?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Heck yeah man! Send it on down here when your truck comes in!

And the factory console cover is rubber, I can't embroider It. But if somebody wanted, I have a laser engraver at the store too. I can take a brushed aluminum piece and laser the raptor logo, vin number, and build number then screw it into the top of the console. That would only cost like $30 or so opposed to $100 to do the leather cover. I need to revise my thread because now I can embroider head rests, console covers, and pretty much anything else

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How closely does that blue coordinate with the Raptor blue interiors? They're looking good! Can't wait to see some more custom designs.