Sanctum center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They ran 10% OFF for Black Friday…..hate to be stubborn, but mine is perfect so no rush…..they do look cool though. No-brainer if someone has a damaged one.
I do it if there was a group buy but I got other things I need to buy. Having another subwoofer enclosure built for the truck....luckily this one is only $800 and not 2k like the last.

OP
OP
CVP33

CVP33

Reaction score
I do it if there was a group buy but I got other things I need to buy. Having another subwoofer enclosure built for the truck....luckily this one is only $800 and not 2k like the last.
I went the cheap route on my 2010 - 2 x 10” powered Blaupunkts under the seat and Kicker 4x10’s in the doors. It worked. the stock Raptor system is plenty loud for me, which likely means I’m too old. LOL

Sounds like you’re ’all-in’ though vs. my budget system.

Attachments

• IMG_5658.jpeg
    IMG_5658.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5659.jpeg
    IMG_5659.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5660.jpeg
    IMG_5660.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 21

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went the cheap route on my 2010 - 2 x 10” powered Blaupunkts under the seat and Kicker 4x10’s in the doors. It worked. the stock Raptor system is plenty loud for me, which likely means I’m too old. LOL

Sounds like you’re ’all-in’ though vs. my budget system.
I'm over 12k easy. But I change my mind on what I want all the time. I don't have a backseat if that says anything.... here is the enclosure for two 15" Sundown Audio Zv6's and one of the subs. Also have upgraded alternator and 112ah of Headway Lithium to power the amps. I'm a 50 year old bass head.

Attachments

• Enclosure.jpg
    Enclosure.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Sub.jpg
    Sub.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 20

daytona1783

Reaction score
I just had this done. Pretty happy with it so far. Paid the extra $50 to have them match the grey striping of the seats. Turn around time was roughly 2 weeks
That looks great. I'm debating on the all black or the black/gray leather. Do the seams on the transition from the gray to the black interfere with where you put your elbow? I rest my elbow right where that inside seam would be.

Hamm9r21

Reaction score
That looks great. I'm debating on the all black or the black/gray leather. Do the seams on the transition from the gray to the black interfere with where you put your elbow? I rest my elbow right where that inside seam would be.
For me, there’s no issue at all. My elbow generally rests between the striping and the phone charger slot (I stayed with the standard size). Plenty of room.

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm over 12k easy. But I change my mind on what I want all the time. I don't have a backseat if that says anything.... here is the enclosure for two 15" Sundown Audio Zv6's and one of the subs. Also have upgraded alternator and 112ah of Headway Lithium to power the amps. I'm a 50 year old bass head.
I'm right up there with you on spend...but, I do have a backseat. On my 4th enclosure now, and currently building (1) to house (3) JL 12's (TW's) in addition to more tuning and planning with my new shop on 4-6.5's - all keeping stock back seat

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm right up there with you on spend...but, I do have a backseat. On my 4th enclosure now, and currently building (1) to house (3) JL 12's (TW's) in addition to more tuning and planning with my new shop on 4-6.5's - all keeping stock back seat
Nice! Keep me updated on the progress! Love to hear about it! I'm having a new enclosure built currently, running about $800 shipped to house one 15" Sundown Audio ZV6. Should be a good fit for my Sundown Audio SALT-4.

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Keep me updated on the progress! Love to hear about it! I'm having a new enclosure built currently, running about $800 shipped to house one 15" Sundown Audio ZV6. Should be a good fit for my Sundown Audio SALT-4.
Will do. I went yesterday to my tuner and with where I'm at, I'm maxed out with my 8's I have in there now. So, waiting for my new 12 TW3 to finish that box, as well as my buddy who's working on my 1/2" thick cast acrylic engraved windows for that box. We've planned out the (4) 6.5's - only running 1600w with those, but all sealed to get rid of the inherent chatter (they called it a Ford-Fart) of the Ford plastics from the port. However, another idea we came up with...(2) JL 8W7AE's are now thrown into the mix for consideration. Question is if I want to spend another $1400 on just (2) subs...but ohhh, the W7 series = pure sound ecstasy...

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will do. I went yesterday to my tuner and with where I'm at, I'm maxed out with my 8's I have in there now. So, waiting for my new 12 TW3 to finish that box, as well as my buddy who's working on my 1/2" thick cast acrylic engraved windows for that box. We've planned out the (4) 6.5's - only running 1600w with those, but all sealed to get rid of the inherent chatter (they called it a Ford-Fart) of the Ford plastics from the port. However, another idea we came up with...(2) JL 8W7AE's are now thrown into the mix for consideration. Question is if I want to spend another $1400 on just (2) subs...but ohhh, the W7 series = pure sound ecstasy.
Yeah I ran a Gately with Gately Relentless subs, four 8's. Had them on a SALT-4 at .5 with e112ah of headway. If any underseat enclosure gets down more than that I'd love to hear it. Still...not enough.