Sanctum center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turn-around time...for mine, it took about (10) days total, from drop-off to Fed-Ex to delivering back to my door.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I was looking at the forums yesterday and saw @Wraith SRT had installed a Sanctum center console from Leather Seats.com. Looks like a really nice piece, especially if you already have a damaged one, plus this adds a magnetic charger area for your phone. A little pricey at $349 but looks to be pretty nice.

Anyone else install one? Is there a coupon or way to save a few $’s?

LINK: https://leatherseats.com/shop/inter...rd-charging-consoles/raptor-charging-console/

I have one....I like it a lot.

OP
OP
CVP33

CVP33

Reaction score
Well I was hoping that LeatherSeats.com would be a little more forum-friendly, but not so much. I’ve had really good luck with suppliers throwing a 5% or 10% group buy if you get 5 or more buyers together. Looks like they have all the business they need. I’ll just wait for a sale.

Attachments

• IMG_5653.jpeg
    IMG_5653.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 26

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Werll damn....they did tell me that RED was the best color red to match our stripe and that they has some cores so you could keep yours while they built one for you.

OP
OP
CVP33

CVP33

Reaction score
They ran 10% OFF for Black Friday…..hate to be stubborn, but mine is perfect so no rush…..they do look cool though. No-brainer if someone has a damaged one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter