For sale: Custom leather console cover!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
If someone sends you a vector file, will that go straight into the embroidery computer?

We still have to digitize it to stitches. Pull up the design and just send a shot of what it looks like to my phone or email 2565996040 or [email protected]. That way I can calculate labor and cost. Thanks man!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I'm down for one, can you get me whatever color combo is closest to the factory blue stitching? Change the SVT color to blue as well, and then stitch in my build # beneath that RaptorSVT logo, everything else being the same? PM me a price if you can.

So you'd rather have it so if you're sitting on the hood you can read it, but if you're sitting in the drivers or passenger seat you can't read it, and if you're sitting in the back seats it looks upside down? :shakehead:

Pm sent

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you'd rather have it so if you're sitting on the hood you can read it, but if you're sitting in the drivers or passenger seat you can't read it, and if you're sitting in the back seats it looks upside down? :shakehead:

Yeah, I don't get this either

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm down for one, can you get me whatever color combo is closest to the factory blue stitching? Change the SVT color to blue as well, and then stitch in my build # beneath that RaptorSVT logo, everything else being the same? PM me a price if you can.

So you'd rather have it so if you're sitting on the hood you can read it, but if you're sitting in the drivers or passenger seat you can't read it, and if you're sitting in the back seats it looks upside down? :snakehead:
kind of like the limited
2013-Ford-F-150-Limited---V.I.N.-detail.JPG

it will match the stitching in the seats when looking in the interior from out side the truck. it all depends what end you put the stitching if you put it on the open end then put it so you can read it but if its on the other end then have it match the seats.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
kind of like the limited
2013-Ford-F-150-Limited---V.I.N.-detail.JPG

it will match the stitching in the seats when looking in the interior from out side the truck. it all depends what end you put the stitching if you put it on the open end then put it so you can read it but if its on the other end then have it match the seats.

The limited puts the logo at the front end of the console facing so the driver can read it too.

images

king ranch too

5a6tc_PyGfrod8oZvsCmjK1yi_AjBoWRVqBYPOZLXmIu7g9lkg.jpg

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The limited puts the logo at the front end of the console facing so the driver can read it too.

images

king ranch too

5a6tc_PyGfrod8oZvsCmjK1yi_AjBoWRVqBYPOZLXmIu7g9lkg.jpg

yes like i said if it's on the same end as the limited and king ranch logos the yes have it so the driver can read it but if it's on the other end then imo put it the other way.

D

Deleted member 12951

Was wondering what kind of ideas you have to show. I have on order the Special Edition and would want the logo to be in red like the seats (pics attached) with red stich and with the SVT as you did but would like it to also have Special Edition under it but not sure what kind of fonts would look good? I was also thinking of memory foam for padding?

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Was wondering what kind of ideas you have to show. I have on order the Special Edition and would want the logo to be in red like the seats (pics attached) with red stich and with the SVT as you did but would like it to also have Special Edition under it but not sure what kind of fonts would look good? I was also thinking of memory foam for padding?

I can do the logo in red very easily! What color do you want the SVT to be? And I could do "Special Edition" in silver, It would look really good in small letters below it. I can do some research to do foam padding underneath also No problem. I'll figure it out! Thanks for your interest dude