Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
What are the best fog light to install on a 2017 raptor?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

All advice will be appreciated .

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my advice - search this forum (Gen2 if that's what you have) for "fog lights" and "led lights" and "Ford Raptor Lights" and "Baja Designs" - click on "Search" at the top of the screen and then click "Advanced Search" and enter your search words and click on Gen2.

There's plenty of advice on this here on FRF

Here new LADY (sorry about the "guy" thing), let me help you:

"Fog Lights" search: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/search.php?searchid=7601658

"Ford Raptor Lights" search: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/search.php?searchid=7601666

Bonus: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f265/baja-designs-light-kit-vs-fordrapterlights-com-kit-55840/

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank You for posting up. We offer 3 great Plug and Play, Fog Pocket Kits for the 2017 and 2018 Raptors. This is broken down into 3 performance packages.

What kind of driving are you doing with the Raptor? I'm happy to help determine the best lighting package for you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to post up, PM Me, Email ([email protected]). We are always happy to help!

33359997360_ec1955fe51_b.jpg

Fog Pocket Kit
These kits include lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This is wired into 2 Upfitter Switches. Switch 1 - 4 Lights , Switch 2 - 2 Lights.
We offer these in 3 performance packages based on user needs and driving style. "Sportsmen, Pro, and Unlimited"
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Vehicle-Specific-Automotive-Kits.asp

Sportsmen - $999.95
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Sport, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Sport, Spot

Pro - $1,299.95
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Pro, Spot

Unlimited - $1,424.95
2 - S2 Pro, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Racer, Spot

*We do offer a Forum Discount to members of this community. If you decide to order direct and want to take advantage of this offer please enter "BDForums" into the promo code bar at checkout.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As Bailey said. Baja Designs. And even though Bailey works at Baja, I concur. It's why we're a Baja Designs dealer and lead with them. They make a FANTASTIC product.

We sell their kits on our website as well. They have a complete Ford Raptor package as Bailey pointed out. We're also a vendor on here so if you need to buy them or get advice/help, you can reach out to us or check out our site.

I like the Baja Designs kits as they have that real nice agressive/open look, which is what the Raptor is known for.

As Rob pointed out you also have Fordraptorlights as an option. They have their own Raptor fog light brakcet as well, which gives you a more OEM look. It's a terffic kit and we're an authorized dealer of the FRL kit (we call it the FRL kit, some folks call it "Jeffs Kit" since Jeff is the mad man behind FRL). But it's a great kit also.

The difference with the FRL kit/bracket and the Baja one is that FRL is more OEM as I said and it INCLUDES a pair of Kc HILITES already (the Baja kit includes S2 pros/sports).

Both kits allow up to 3 pairs of lights. 2 pairs of "normal sized" lights and then a 3rd pair of the smaller lights (S2s or Kc HILIGHT flex).

If you go with the FRL kit you have to pick your 2nd and 3rd pairs of lights. I always recommend the Squadron Pros for the 2nd/3rd pairs. And if you contact us we can help you pick the right lense for the type of driving you do.

Baja Designs includes everything in 1 kit. FRL means you have to pick/choose what you want for pairs 2/3.

Both great options and we can help you pick lights for both.

EVEN if you decide to go with the Baja Designs kit you can still pick the lenses you want. We have lots of customers who opt for amber lenses on some of their lights, which I recommend. Great for dust/bad weather.

Shoot us a PM or email ([email protected]) and we'll help you pickout the right kit for the kind of driving you do.

We also sell Rigid Industries if that is your thing but to be honest, you'll get the best performance out of Baja Designs. I had Rigid on my truck but swapped out everything for Baja and I've had a lot more light output. BUT some folks do Like Rigid. They do make a fine product, don't get me wrong, but Baja REALLY takes it one step further with what the guys in California do (they make them right in California and even source a lot of the misc. parts locally... when they are not surfing)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all right there's Jake, right on que, spamming his eBay photos and offering no insight/helpfull info at all!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Michelle, just remember one thing spend the money once not twice. Get Baja or Rigid. What ever your preferences are. They both have fantastic product ( i have both) and fantastic lifetime warranty no questions asked. Deal with forum vendors you will get a great price for a forum member. Also keep a close eye on classifieds you may get a killer deal.
See the real fun is just starting. Once you get your feet wet, then its over with.:crazy:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just give me your CC to keep on file now... cause once you get a taste you're going to want everything they make :)