First suspension mods - Couple of questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

votive

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been doing some research the past couple of days through the forums and I'm left with a few questions. I plan on doing Deavers, shocks, and Geisers. 2014 SCAB

- With Geisers on low perch, should I go +2 or +3 on the Deavers? or +3 with a shackle? If I go +3 will there be a rake with the Geisers?

- Should I buy new stock shocks or rebuild with the Flutter Stack and Stage 1 with Forged Offroad? After shipping both options will be about the same. Basically asking if Flutter and Stage 1 are worth it.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Just posted this in another thread LOL

This is geiser low perch with +3 deavers(yes definite rake) Im going mid perch to even this out a bit. Shackles were on back order for way too long so i had to cancel them. Ill go mid and see if theyre still needed after.

If you stay low id go +2 or +3 with drop shackles. Other know way more, this is just from what i have learned here.

Attachments

• IMG_9074.jpeg
    IMG_9074.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
votive

votive

Reaction score
Just posted this in another thread LOL

This is geiser low perch with +3 deavers(yes definite rake) Im going mid perch to even this out a bit. Shackles were on back order for way too long so i had to cancel them. Ill go mid and see if theyre still needed after.

If you stay low id go +2 or +3 with drop shackles. Other know way more, this is just from what i have learned here.

Thanks for the picture, that helps. Doesn't look bad but it's definitely noticeable. I'm afraid of going mid with the Geisers and having the ride too rough on the street.

With the stock shocks there is pretty much no benefit to going +3 with a shackle over +2 right? Stock shock will still limit the wheel travel from what I've read

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With the stock shocks there is pretty much no benefit to going +3 with a shackle over +2 right? Stock shock will still limit the wheel travel from what I've read
That is correct. If you plan to go longer shocks and a bypass rack eventually you could probably have the rear setup with limiting straps until the new shocks get in stalled. If not go +2. I went Geiser low perch and +2's and the rear is a little higher. It was a little more even at first but the front springs settled a little

1682440012911.png

OP
OP
votive

votive

Reaction score
That is correct. If you plan to go longer shocks and a bypass rack eventually you could probably have the rear setup with limiting straps until the new shocks get in stalled. If not go +2. I went Geiser low perch and +2's and the rear is a little higher. It was a little more even at first but the front springs settled a little

This is a huge help in my decision, thank you. Nice truck!

Anyone have any input on the Flutter stack/Stage one?