Factory Spray-In Liner Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Dealer has stated they are going to make sure this is taken care of. Submitting warranty claim to Ford--not sure what that means yet, but they are at least acknowledging the defect and getting Ford to resolve. Dealer has been very helpful thus far.
Interesting… I wonder how they are going to fix this without replacing the whole truck bed. Pretty sure removing Berliner spray is PITA.

Last edited:

RollTigers

Reaction score
My ‘23 spray in was perfect. I agree with one comment about the Retrax can covering it up. I love my Tonneau Retrax hard cover!! I’d see if the dealer could recenter the ford logo. Worth a shot. Depends on the dealer of course. The one I purchasedy ‘23 Raptor is awesome. The one I get oil changes from is not. I’d never buy a vehicle from that one.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Money refunded for that rediculous spray in- then I would be ok with it not being paid for- free spray in bed liner
This^

I mean how often you gunna look at your truck bed? And if your using it, it’s probably covered up or an afterthought anyways lol

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There likely isn’t an easy fix for that.

Get them to kick back some $$ and buy a Retrax tonneau, the canister would cover that up and you’ll never see it.

FYI the Ford hard roll-up tonneau is a Retrax, maybe they’ll give you some FordPass points to cover the purchase
I have that tonneau cover and love it.