Factory graphics Vs. Third party graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't order graphics on the truck I ordered but the truck I ended up buying has the factory hood graphics. On white it looks awesome and sets off the rest of the black trim. It also helps negate hood glare on bright sunny days. Many folks save big by going aftermarket but the precision placement of the factory job is superb IMO. I also saved enough on the truck to justify the insane price Ford charges. Oh, no worries of wax lines either. Another reason white commands!

OP
OP
T

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think ill wait and see first, yeah mist def with white, white is nice.... now what you guys think about plasti dip the raptor stock rims.. anyone done it and got pics?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't order graphics on the truck I ordered but the truck I ended up buying has the factory hood graphics. On white it looks awesome and sets off the rest of the black trim. It also helps negate hood glare on bright sunny days. Many folks save big by going aftermarket but the precision placement of the factory job is superb IMO. I also saved enough on the truck to justify the insane price Ford charges. Oh, no worries of wax lines either. Another reason white commands!

My dealer "gave" the graphics to me lol

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do dealers usually have those in stock or how did your dealer get their hands on em?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

I meant... The bed graphics were already on the truck and I told them I didn't want it. So they took it off the final price... But left it on.