DuraTrac's on National Back Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Called 4 wheel parts, tire rack, and local place, 4 wheel parts said they contacted goodyear andthey are on a national backorder. Anyone know where I can get some?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Um, I don't think they're really on national backorder. My Ford dealer was able to get them to put on my truck. Discount Tire also shows them in stock, same with Big-O.

Edit: My set went on 2 weeks ago...

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I got lucky. Discount Tire had special ordered a set for a customer but he never picked them up. So I got the last set today that they had in Utah, not sure what else is out there. Got them studded and ready for winter!

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got lucky. Discount Tire had special ordered a set for a customer but he never picked them up. So I got the last set today that they had in Utah, not sure what else is out there. Got them studded and ready for winter!

Thats odd..Tuesday I went to discount and had on Thursday no problem..my dad also talked to his guy at tire rack and had one available too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2