DRL Disable Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a fuggin shit show. Canadians get so uptight about stupid stuff (complimentary sorry injected here)

Hey - use your DLR's or don't. Who gives two *****?

You guys all need to get a friggin life and find a cause........

Yeah, I get a little uptight about safety shit.

Just yesterday DRL proved how useful they are. Complete whiteout and guess what, only thing you could see were peoples DRL's. Trying to pass slow people, or merging onto highways is next to impossible if DRL didn't exist. can't see cars until they're on your ass but luckily those damn lights let you see them much sooner. Especially when the car is light colored.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
67491d1349364249-i-wish-southland-1659264-pointless_thread_super.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8500 posts....I see you found yours.
well, guess im in trouble.......
It didn't start that way ,but somewhere along the line it became pointless. kinda like a 5.4 raptor.

this has got to be one of the stupidest comments ever. im not here to start shit. but comments like these are worse than the bickering in this thread. we wouldnt have a second gen raptor if it wasnt for the 5.4. who would have known back then what this truck would become. and if it wasnt for the people who went out and drove them, there wouldnt be any new technology in the second gen. while aaron loves to get into heated debates, threads like this was very common back in the day. i have nothing against you talking shit. i find it good reading material. but if you are going to argue and talk shit, just make sure to talk the RIGHT shit. no need to be bashing the first gen trucks when this is clearly not the topic at hand.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
well, guess im in trouble.......

this has got to be one of the stupidest comments ever. im not here to start shit. but comments like these are worse than the bickering in this thread. we wouldnt have a second gen raptor if it wasnt for the 5.4. who would have known back then what this truck would become. and if it wasnt for the people who went out and drove them, there wouldnt be any new technology in the second gen. while aaron loves to get into heated debates, threads like this was very common back in the day. i have nothing against you talking shit. i find it good reading material. but if you are going to argue and talk shit, just make sure to talk the RIGHT shit. no need to be bashing the first gen trucks when this is clearly not the topic at hand.

e9b4c152e1bec08f9ed6350eca28809bc4cd474966642b21a8.jpg