DRL Disable Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to just run my halos for DRL since I got my Raptor Retrofits on a 2011.Rather have them come on instead of the bi-xenons
Subd for a solution.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to just run my halos for DRL since I got my Raptor Retrofits on a 2011.Rather have them come on instead of the bi-xenons
Subd for a solution.

I did that on my 2011. I had to go to my dealer, they had to turn off DRL in the FORD IDS, then i had to wire my DRL's to one of my up fitter switches, and just leave that up fitter on at all times. Worked very well for me.

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in response to the thread, my '13 fx4 used just the park lights as DRL here in Canada which was nice. Just leave on auto, forget about it. But somehow since then they put the head lights on no amber lights at all (in auto). It would be nice to either have no headlight DRL on auto(just park lights) or in the "parking light mode" Just don't want to move dials and switches all the time. The double honk is a bigger **** off . I can see it now, Opening morning turkey hunt, stop to open first gate HONK HONK! It's nice you can turn off interior lights when doors open though.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in response to the thread, my '13 fx4 used just the park lights as DRL here in Canada which was nice. Just leave on auto, forget about it. But somehow since then they put the head lights on no amber lights at all (in auto). It would be nice to either have no headlight DRL on auto(just park lights) or in the "parking light mode" Just don't want to move dials and switches all the time. The double honk is a bigger **** off . I can see it now, Opening morning turkey hunt, stop to open first gate HONK HONK! It's nice you can turn off interior lights when doors open though.

My first raptor was a 2011, with the halogen headlights, and those were the DRL. Then when Ford went to projectors, like in your f150, they had to use a parking light or the signal light. Now they re back to the headlight thing. Thats all i want, just the marker lights and raptor lights on in auto, till it gets dark, then the headlights come on. Pretty sure with for scan, you can change the horn thing, and the lights too.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a fuggin shit show. Canadians get so uptight about stupid stuff (complimentary sorry injected here)

Hey - use your DLR's or don't. Who gives two *****?

You guys all need to get a friggin life and find a cause........