Does anyone have Philips HID Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panthers1521

Reaction score
I got a Philips 4300k HID kit and it was another easy install (plug & play) but i am not getting high beams. Low beams kick on fine but when switch to high i get nothing the low beams stay on. I am not even getting a flicker of extra light. Does anyone know what this could be. This was not a cheap kit. I paid well over a couple hundred for it. Thanks everyone.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check ur grounds. Then resort to wiring harness. Are the bulbs dual filament or magnetically held single?

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a Philips 4300k HID kit and it was another easy install (plug & play) but i am not getting high beams. Low beams kick on fine but when switch to high i get nothing the low beams stay on. I am not even getting a flicker of extra light. Does anyone know what this could be. This was not a cheap kit. I paid well over a couple hundred for it. Thanks everyone.

Most (if not all) of the Philips kits are Chinese imitations and NOT real Philips kits. First off, you need to know if you have a bi-xenon kit. There is a good chance that it isn't. If it is, the bulb intensity shouldn't change but the bulb should actually move up and down. Your choices are either a bad relay harness, bad ground, not a bixenon kit, or your pins need to be swapped in the connector.

See if you can give us some more info and we'll go from there.