GEN 2 Dealer installed spray in bed liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the standard one is $699. I got around 10% off that if I recall correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the premium must run about a grand. Very nice job on yours.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
And any one with pictures of a sprayed in rear wheel well? I would greatly appreciate it.

Here you go, it's dirty.

20200413_192024.jpg

$320.00 for the wheel wells and $510.00 for the bed. I had them both Line-X'd at different times or I may have saved some coin.

Last edited:
OP
OP
edubpdx

edubpdx

Reaction score
Excellent bedliner K223! That’s the shit I wish I had. That’s how it should be sprayed! I talked to my dealer today and they confirmed that’s how ford does there bedliners . He suggested I go to an aftermarket installer and see if they can fill in the gaps. I will check it out after all this Covid crap. Thanks for all the pics. I’m definitely gonna do my wheel wells to. Not sure I’m down with all the labor involved with sanding and prepping wheel wells, to do it myself. But definitely good to know that it can be done, and it looks good too.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I’m down with all the labor involved with sanding and prepping wheel wells, to do it myself. But definitely good to know that it can be done, and it looks good too.
If you're talking about what I did, first of all, thanks! Second, I probably spent 2-3 minutes taking off the plastic trim piece around the wheel well, 2 minutes spraying it down with my pressure washer, 5 minutes sanding by hand just to roughen the surface a bit (it's not painted real well as it is, so I probably didn't even *need* to sand, but figured it was worth the time), and then another 2 minutes rinsing/drying. So, that's just over 10 minutes per wheel well for the prep. Threw a plastic bag from a grocery store over the shock, and wrapped another one around the exhaust, and then began painting (which took all of 5 minutes itself). It wasn't exactly labor intensive! ;)