Cruel torture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343599861.634056.jpg

Cruelest form of torture. Came home from trip to store and found black SCREW parked I the spot I normally park in. I am waiting on my black SCREW that should be here on 10 Sept.

It sure looks purdy sitting there. My wife is raptor stalking the thing trying to find out who owns it so she can say hi I guess. We live 3 blocks from beach in coronado CA so probably someone down town or at beach.

It is huge sitting behind my lady's Fusion SEL. Looks just like the one I ordered minus the interior accents and the 2011 wheels of course.

The wait, the wait. It is HORRIBLE.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
View attachment 10167

Cruelest form of torture. Came home from trip to store and found black SCREW parked I the spot I normally park in. I am waiting on my black SCREW that should be here on 10 Sept.

It sure looks purdy sitting there. My wife is raptor stalking the thing trying to find out who owns it so she can say hi I guess. We live 3 blocks from beach in coronado CA so probably someone down town or at beach.

It is huge sitting behind my lady's Fusion SEL. Looks just like the one I ordered minus the interior accents and the 2011 wheels of course.

The wait, the wait. It is HORRIBLE.

Yeah but you live 3 blocks from the beach in Coronado.:flipthebird:

Seriously, congrats on the soon to arrive Raptor.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, yeah I can only imagine. The closest I've come to torture like that was being in Afghanistan when the Texas Raptor Run went down and seeing everyone's posts about how much fun they were having.

OP
OP
debordj

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best thing of the day. Just in front of the Raptor - parked 2 cars forward - was a nice Black Camaro - newer style, not sure what year.

We were out there standing and gawking at the Raptor and a guy walked up behind it and my wife asked "is this your truck" and the kid was just walking past and said "no" very abruptly like his feelings were hurt. Well, he walks up to the Camaro and gets in. I think he was upset that we weren't looking at his car.

Guy that drives ********* Chevy 2500 on lifts that lives on the block parked across the street and we were watching him from inside to see what he did. He walked right past the Raptor and REFUSED to look at it. Was classic - like he was trying to avoid it.

Finally, we were sitting on balcony and the guy driving the Raptor comes towards it and did the remote start and got in and drove away. Couldn't get down fast enough to say hi. It was awesome driving away.

Most of my neighbors thought that I got my truck already when they saw it.

Now, nothing to do for 6 weeks but buy parts and look at my Raptor **** - that's what my wife calls this message board! This is cruel and unusual punishment!

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh man thats crazy but hey i say its a sign of how awesome it will look parked there when you get it

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I love living in Toronto i see a raptor once a month here and all bone stock.
Before i got my raptor every time id see one id want to come up and talk to the owner but apparently here in Toronto people aren't very friendly and they would never even.let me get close to their truck. They would be like oh yeah you like it? Sucks for you that you don't own one.
Now i got the most modded out raptor around here and when i rarely see other raptor owners they try their hardest not too look and ignore me.
I had one guy in a supercab pull up to me saying my raptor puts his to shame. But that's it. Don't know why people are deuches like that its like we have the same ride thumbs up!!!

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw you were from SD, but new right away it wasn't mine. Way to clean to be mine. I hit some mud on the way home from Vegas.