Cooper STT PRO????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you waiting on? Go find some mud! That's the test I'm most concerned with because of the area I live. I won't encounter sand much at all but there's plenty of red clay and tacky mud. From the reviews and tests I've researched they should handle very well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mud's pretty rare in Texas this time of year! I'll let you know as soon as it rains a good amount

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mud's pretty rare in Texas this time of year! I'll let you know as soon as it rains a good amount
Come on down to Corpus Christi and you'll find some. I don't even bother washing my truck anymore because it would be just as nasty the next day. I found the Coopers for $335 for the 13.5s and $365 for the 12.5s. Free shipping and a $70 rebate. Good deal or keep looking?

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on down to Corpus Christi and you'll find some. I don't even bother washing my truck anymore because it would be just as nasty the next day. I found the Coopers for $335 for the 13.5s and $365 for the 12.5s. Free shipping and a $70 rebate. Good deal or keep looking?

I think that sounds about right. I think I paid about 1600 for mine with the tire warranty at Discount Tire. Just a forewarning: don't let them put on the tire with a bead lock ring or anything like that. Discount didn't take mine off and they got pretty severely scratched. Also apparently they broke two of their machines trying to put them on my rims, don't know the details of exactly what broke but just make sure whoever is putting them on actually has the equipment to do it safely.