condensation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have moisture in my heads. Dealer said it is because of after-market HID's. ********!! They also said moisture is normal, and would only warranty is the water was pooling behind the lens. People always notice this, and it looks bad for Ford "QUALITY".

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lights (heaflights and tail) are supposed to have that happen they are vented and sometimes condensation happens but it should go away I've never had it but nothing i would worry about unless its a crap ton of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was just at my dealer and they showed me on the computer what for will and will not replace. if its just fogged and goes away thats fine. if its water dripping down (large drops) they will replace it

i guess that there vented tail lights so moister gets in but the next warm day it will evaporate and its fine.... its also acceptable in head lights.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I seen this the first time I washed it. was thinking dirt would get in but has not as of yet. also the area around the out side edge is not even sealed so looks bad after a wash.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have any moisture under lenses. Only on the side part of the tail light (Which is expected), past my windows when I hit it with the pressure washer (sometimes), or under the bed rail plastic.