Condensation from Exhaust Band?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anth015

Reaction score
I noticed condensation / warm water leaking from where the exhaust crosses from driver to passenger side (directly under side mirrors). Dealer said this is normal and is likely a weep hole. I was not aware of a weep hole located on/ near the exhaust band. Pictures attached. I just want to ensure this is normal for this location. Only leaks water during startup.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.jpeg
    IMG_3832.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3831.jpeg
    IMG_3831.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
A

anth015

Reaction score
Apologize. New to the forums. Coming in from Illinois, 2023 Raptor. I have not owned a Ford since I traded in a 2014 Shelby GT500. Had the truck for six months and already had driver/ passenger side weather stripping replaced and paint deformation on the front quarter panel that needs addressed.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apologize. New to the forums. Coming in from Illinois, 2023 Raptor. I have not owned a Ford since I traded in a 2014 Shelby GT500. Had the truck for six months and already had driver/ passenger side weather stripping replaced and paint deformation on the front quarter panel that needs addressed.
Let’s see the stang too.