Clear Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello I have a 2014 white Raptor I just want a Clear wrap, not matte or any other BS do they make it, if so I'll buy it from you, and have in installed here in Houston, thanks BB

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:party36:Battle Born,
Yes there is clear. It comes in different thicknesses...thicker for front I would imagine and less so for the sides/rear.
Eddie

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't want to rain on design and signs but not sure he offers the xpel clear wrap. It comes in a couple of different varieties and has performed quite well on my truck. The self healing qualities of the wrap are awesome.

GR8 WHITE

Reaction score
The best clear wrap paint protection is XPEL Ultimate. This film is self-healing when it gets scratched or scuffed. So any marks on it disappear. I have it on the entire front clip of my '14 Raptor and it is amazing. I see you are in Houston. I had mine installed at EVS Motors in Houston. They are a top of the line shop that installs XPEL clear wraps, and they have a lot of experience with Raptors and high end exotics. Ask for Ted. He is the owner and will take good care of you. Their website is evsmotors.com
Hope that helps!

OP
OP
Battle Born

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best clear wrap paint protection is XPEL Ultimate. This film is self-healing when it gets scratched or scuffed. So any marks on it disappear. I have it on the entire front clip of my '14 Raptor and it is amazing. I see you are in Houston. I had mine installed at EVS Motors in Houston. They are a top of the line shop that installs XPEL clear wraps, and they have a lot of experience with Raptors and high end exotics. Ask for Ted. He is the owner and will take good care of you. Their website is evsmotors.com
Hope that helps!

I try to use vendors here, but will check on XPEL and the installer here, thank for the information, I called three places, all ask why you want clear, they don't make, cheers BB:biggun:

OP
OP
Battle Born

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vendor Estimate

I got an estimate for XPEL Ultimate wrap today from the vendor in Houston with labor half off, and they didn't mention a Mill thickness, they did say self healing and would take a day $5250.00 not a bad days worth full truck what do you all think?

Also anyone know how many square feet of material it takes to cover a super cab 2014 I'll buy it and do my self