Cleaning underside and frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I

I used to have OCD, especially about my vehicles, once I reached the age where I never get on the ground without first devising my plan for getting back off the ground… it suddenly became easier to say” it”ll be alright”
I got about 5 years before I have to worry bout that haha. … I hope.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
I used to have OCD, especially about my vehicles, once I reached the age where I never get on the ground without first devising my plan for getting back off the ground… it suddenly became easier to say” it”ll be alright”
I sounds like you’re in the same place of your life as me. Amazing how that can change your attitude!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I sounds like you’re in the same place of your life as me. Amazing how that can change your attitude!
I get a ton of deliveries and try to save extremely large cardboard boxes to use when I have to get under my Raptor. It's not "lifted", but rolling on 37's it's pretty comfortable under there. Getting out and up is the not-so-fun part. I usually roll out, onto my stomach, then getting up slowly is not that bad. Not near as bad as trying to get up from a creeper. Can use your knees. Not fun on concrete if you don't have that cardboard down there.

Hburgrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a NY truck, I definitely need to get under there with a wire wheel and woolwax or a similar product.

Pretty crazy how different one state north can be on a frame.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly. And if it does get dirty, just trade it in for a clean one. :)