capless easy fill tank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
It's not a problem in my neighborhood, and hasn't been an issue with the 7 vehicles I have purchased in the last 24 months, just something I thought about if I use this to travel and stay overnight somewhere and some punk kid walks by and sticks his **** in it.

Test drove it three weeks ago and by some miracle we didn't have to stop and fill it up ( lucky me, I live in a bad neighborhood).

I'll grab the cap from the dealer. Thanks!

Do you have a locking gas cap for your private jet?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hmm, I couldn't get mine to open unless I had the funnel

Well my brothers girl friend 35 years ago liked me because I had F A T fingers. Thats all she ever wanted from me! HAhahaaaaaaa. Gues she thought if my fingers were that big?????? HAhahaaaaaaaa. Scared her. Little did she know. HAhahaaaaaaa. Hope my brother don't read this. Its been 35 years since he beat me the last time. Thats another thread....... ;-)=

BDRAG

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well my brothers girl friend 35 years ago liked me because I had F A T fingers. Thats all she ever wanted from me! HAhahaaaaaaa. Gues she thought if my fingers were that big?????? HAhahaaaaaaaa. Scared her. Little did she know. HAhahaaaaaaa. Hope my brother don't read this. Its been 35 years since he beat me the last time. Thats another thread....... ;-)=

BDRAG

Hahaaa

Kraka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of these capless gas holes. I got a message Sunday that said "check fuel filler inlet" and then my check engine light came on today. P0442, Emissions leak, small leak 0.040. Anyone else have this problem?

I just got back from the sand dunes and I am thinking maybe I got some sand in the grooves or something like that.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Speaking of these capless gas holes. I got a message Sunday that said "check fuel filler inlet" and then my check engine light came on today. P0442, Emissions leak, small leak 0.040. Anyone else have this problem?

I just got back from the sand dunes and I am thinking maybe I got some sand in the grooves or something like that.

I haven't had the problem, but notice that the cap isn't exactly water or air tight. I need to modify the gasket.

Kraka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my locking cap the other day. Hopefully that will keep debris from getting in there.

Last edited by a moderator: