capless easy fill tank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you live somewhere where that kind of thing is a real problem (at which point my suggestion would be that instead of buying a $50K truck, you spend the money to move to a better part of town) I would not worry about it. It's probably easier to put crap in a tank with a regular cap than in the EZ fill.

It's not a problem in my neighborhood, and hasn't been an issue with the 7 vehicles I have purchased in the last 24 months, just something I thought about if I use this to travel and stay overnight somewhere and some punk kid walks by and sticks his **** in it.

Test drove it three weeks ago and by some miracle we didn't have to stop and fill it up ( lucky me, I live in a bad neighborhood).

I'll grab the cap from the dealer. Thanks!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not a problem in my neighborhood, and hasn't been an issue with the 7 vehicles I have purchased in the last 24 months, just something I thought about if I use this to travel and stay overnight somewhere and some punk kid walks by and sticks his **** in it.

Test drove it three weeks ago and by some miracle we didn't have to stop and fill it up ( lucky me, I live in a bad neighborhood).

I'll grab the cap from the dealer. Thanks!
You've got nothing to worry about if your ever traveling in MA. My **** is tooo big to fit in there. HaHaHa.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
No, it has to be the exact size, it pushes little things on the side of the intake in and unlock the flap, a finger wont work either since there is more than one button.

A well I just poked my finger in mine and its opens. Push the tabs and OPEN. I may buy the lock olug thingy or stuff a tupperware lid on it! AHhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG