Buy raptor or go to college?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@dtt255 We are making the same argument i assume??

Not my question? You quoted me brother... I agree with your words, but go to school..

Great story - cousin just graduated high school today (no money from his family for college) and he is trying to apply out there.

I don't need a pissing match

Lol

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have 10 posts and I hope you I haven't been to a Raptor event...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Roll to DFW and make me buy stuff! I'm sick of my mall crawler!

We don't critique eachother? What forum have I been in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't know I have one. I just chuckled at something. My gosh, why do so many people seem so sensative? Lol.

Look the kid should go to college. There. Happy now? I don't want to puke on his thread anymore with this useless 'hurt feelings' stuff. Want to discuss it with me, no problem. Just pm me.

All is good in the world now.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most everyone is disqualified to answer the question!

as the OP said,

"I need some advice from "Older Members" . . .

But he did not define "Older"
:hidesbehindsofa:

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most everyone is disqualified to answer the question!

as the OP said,

"I need some advice from "Older Members" . . .

But he did not define "Older"
:hidesbehindsofa:

Since college was the option fo rme in the early 90's, I am going to say I can qualify to answer. :) :baby:

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
My back hurts

mine too.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I've decided to go back to school in august, Get a job in sales on the side and then lift my 2003 f150 and put some 35's on it. Thanks for all the great advice guys. If anyone lives around the phoenix, az area thats where I'll be.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to college. Worthless for getting a job, but most fun you'll have in your life. If you buy the Raptor, you'll never get to college. School is much harder later.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
hard-knocks-logo.png

Having said that, if I were to do it over again, I would go to college. Sure, in some jobs, the degree means nothing, but you get to enjoy 18-21 in a whole different way than I did; meet a whole lot more people, and figure out what you want to do. Granted, I thoroughly enjoy what I do, but if I ever decided to get out of my career, I'd be limited in certain aspects, and with a degree and experience - it opens up more doors than just experience.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
College now. Toys later.

That's what my parents always told me and it seemed to work out pretty well for them.

Don't go to college just to go though. Go if it really interest you, especially a particular field.