Bought myself a commuter car today....save some miles on the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got myself a ‘19 Honda Accord Sport last year to take some commuting miles off my Raptor. It’s been great! Comfortable, cheap, reliable, and I appreciate and enjoy my Raptor even more when I get to drive it now...
Next year I might trade it for a STi Subaru if I can
3f3f4cdc88806ea8c1fc465364170c2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dam bro don't say that on this forum. Lol

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get it.

my philosophy

Buy a vehicle you will actually drive and enjoy. Not one you don't want to drive because you don't want to put miles on it.

but shit man, it's your truck. do what you like

Last edited:

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get it.

my philosophy

Buy a vehicle you will actually drive and enjoy. Not one you don't want to drive because you don't want to put miles on it.
my only debate would be to buy multiple cars you actually drive. lol like buy two raptors that will keep the miles on each down and yet you still get a raptor every day haha

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You all do realize that Raptors come stock with 34.5 inch tires making the miles easy to rack up on.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do not know how to put this but let the OP drive what he wants. He wants to keep miles off his Raptor so bought an Accord. He said he wanted an STI, and that is his right. People have a right to drive what they want and not needing it approved by others.

If you can not say something positive and nice then why say anything at all? I can not tell you how many cars, some of which have cost 2=3 times more than my little ole STI, that I have dusted off. If they want to drive a Yugo GT then that is his/ her right.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not know how to put this but let the OP drive what he wants. He wants to keep miles off his Raptor so bought an Accord. He said he wanted an STI, and that is his right. People have a right to drive what they want and not needing it approved by others.

If you can not say something positive and nice then why say anything at all? I can not tell you how many cars, some of which have cost 2=3 times more than my little ole STI, that I have dusted off. If they want to drive a Yugo GT then that is his/ her right.
did they make a Yugo GT? I want one

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m buying a Honda Monkey to keep the miles off my CTS-V, Raptor, and Africa Twin.

my office is only 2 miles away. I total around 4-5k miles across all 3 of them. Why not get a 4th lol.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get it.

my philosophy

but shit man, it's your truck. do what you like

I'm buying a Raptor to drive daily and enjoy 20K miles per year. I'm going to be selling off my commuter car (2015 VW Passat TDI) to pay for mods :cool: I know it's going to cost me more money to drive the Raptor daily, but my car isn't comfortable enough for my back anymore and I'm more comfortable in trucks. My car was a very practical choice, but not something I've enjoyed beyond it's manual transmission.