bought 2011 raptor supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @troy!

What does the nav screen look like when you are in reverse?

Not sure about extended warranties on high mileage vehicles. Have you priced them yet?

-Dan

OP
OP
T

troy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, no I haven't had any screen errors, I will check in the am about the connection by spare, thanks alot..

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

The screen just displays my navigation split with the sir us radio display? Would you consider 88,000 high miles, and has anyone had any serious issues getting into the 100,000 mile mark?

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello
Everyone I'm new to this, so please be nice just bought a 2011 ford raptor with 88,000 miles super clean like new, two questions should I purchase some sort of extended warranty since mileage is high ? Also I can't seem to activate rear camera I see that the camera is there in back but does not engage? Please help? Thanks...

Welcome to the forum, troy; congrats on your Raptor! I'd recommend making an appointment at your local Ford Dealership to have the camera diagnosed. Come back here and let us know how things go. Additionally, you can get information on our Extended Service Plans here: Extended Vehicle Service & Protection Plans | Service & Maintenance | Official Ford Owner Site

Crystal

jakehobbs

Reaction score
Hello
Everyone I'm new to this, so please be nice just bought a 2011 ford raptor with 88,000 miles super clean like new, two questions should I purchase some sort of extended warranty since mileage is high ? Also I can't seem to activate rear camera I see that the camera is there in back but does not engage? Please help? Thanks...

There is a connection right at the tailgate, an opening in the middle(bottom of the gate), thats accessible when its folded down.