bought 2011 raptor supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troy

Reaction score
Hello
Everyone I'm new to this, so please be nice just bought a 2011 ford raptor with 88,000 miles super clean like new, two questions should I purchase some sort of extended warranty since mileage is high ? Also I can't seem to activate rear camera I see that the camera is there in back but does not engage? Please help? Thanks...

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guten Tag

Post some pics, take it to one of the dealers in the thread below.

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find the fuse for the camera and see if it's blown. If not then check to see if it's actually connected. I'm sure there's a thread on how to check that or a video somewhere.

OP
OP
T

troy

Reaction score
2011 raptor svt super crew?

Thanks to all who replied back on my 1st post, I will probably have alot of questions weekly, I will post pics this eve for all to see,curious to when a tune up is needed on the raptors, I bought mine with 88,000 miles but seems to run like a champ, any advice on maintenance or any kind of help would be great to get many more miles out of this truck, I guess I'm just ocd about the mileage and life of this vehicle. ..

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and camera only works in reverse. No way I know of to activate it on the fly unless you have NavTV perhaps. Also check your connections in the tailgate

OP
OP
T

troy

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I meant to say it doesn't come on in reverse but camera is installed in back? So I'm wondering what I could do to get it to function?

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I meant to say it doesn't come on in reverse but camera is installed in back? So I'm wondering what I could do to get it to function?

Are you getting any screen errors, above the spare tire, driver side, is where the plug is check that out make sure its not knocked out.