Best Tuning Platform

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol! I’m looking forward to getting around to installing the parts bin I ordered from him and received a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully will have time to tackle this weekend.
You will love it. My 19 was flawless and ran like a beast with my Goosetune E50 and 93 tunes. Not a single issue and drive ability was better then OEM.

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like for ethenol tuning go with goose but im on 91 octane and i ended up moving from goose to mpt since i had issues that werent resolved with goose and found out i was happier with the mpt tune.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like for ethenol tuning go with goose but im on 91 octane and i ended up moving from goose to mpt since i had issues that werent resolved with goose and found out i was happier with the mpt tune.
Let's not go there :)

100% of your 'issues' are mechanical issues you didn't want to fix by purchasing quality parts. I mentioned this 3-4 times.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's not go there :)

100% of your 'issues' are mechanical issues you didn't want to fix by purchasing quality parts. I mentioned this 3-4 times.
You can't tune out mechanical issues. @GooseTuned and I have been there. Once you find and fix the problem, @GooseTuned can do what he has done to so many raptors. Now I really want to get mine on the rollers and she what she can do.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can't tune out mechanical issues. @GooseTuned and I have been there. Once you find and fix the problem, @GooseTuned can do what he has done to so many raptors. Now I really want to get mine on the rollers and she what she can do.
Thanks man! You know better than probably anyone!

When you do, let me know and I'll support it.