Best Tuning Platform

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hymas283

Reaction score
What is the go to tuning platform for Raptors? I have had a lot of perform cars, GTRs, etc. with engine management ranging from Cobb to MoTeC stand alone setups so I am well versed. My raptor is just a daily, therefore i haven't really given it much focus. Currently my Raptor is on an Accessport with intake, catted downpipe, and an intercooler. Not super stoked with it, as the truck will go into limp mode under load. I know that it just needs a tune that is better suited for the truck setup, but there is no one around that can make that happen on a Accessport. (If i could still get Accesstuner race, i would just make the adjustments myself.)

So I'm just curious what everyone is using. Or if i need to just get a good e-tuner and stick with the Accessport.

Thanks.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is the go to tuning platform for Raptors? I have had a lot of perform cars, GTRs, etc. with engine management ranging from Cobb to MoTeC stand alone setups so I am well versed. My raptor is just a daily, therefore i haven't really given it much focus. Currently my Raptor is on an Accessport with intake, catted downpipe, and an intercooler. Not super stoked with it, as the truck will go into limp mode under load. I know that it just needs a tune that is better suited for the truck setup, but there is no one around that can make that happen on a Accessport. (If i could still get Accesstuner race, i would just make the adjustments myself.)

So I'm just curious what everyone is using. Or if i need to just get a good e-tuner and stick with the Accessport.

Thanks.
Shoot me a PM!

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just search Goosetune in this forum and all your questions will be answered. He gets 27 out of 5 stars on a bad day. Some say he is the Chuck Norris of Raptor tuning.
Lol! I’m looking forward to getting around to installing the parts bin I ordered from him and received a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully will have time to tackle this weekend.