Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
picked up some mulch at runnings guy nice truck still hear it thought it would eventually fade. not yet....

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just picked up my first raptor, a 2010 6.2. Anyway my wife drove it for the first time the other day and she said she feels like she could run someone over fairly easily in it. Not sure if it's a complement but she said it with a smile so I'll take it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

compliment or a threat...my wife, it would be a threat lol

Last edited:

Fat Nelly

Banned
Reaction score
Go 2017

Was getting gas today and a guy walked up and commented on how he likes the exhaust note of the raptor as I pulled up. Totally stock exhaust mind you.

He then proceeds to bash the sound of the new 2017 as it reminded him of a *****. Yes the pu**y fart *****. Took me a minute to stop laughing cause this guy is just calling like it is.

Faster, better mileage, electrical gadgets out the *****?...We can't all be ballers with our little GEN1's. Those of us with large c*cks don't mind that we have less power. All about the driver anyway right?

P.S. for those of you wondering what said guy was driving??? You guessed it, 2017 BLK SCREW.

Now for the overly sensitive GEN2 owner comments to follow...

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was getting gas today and a guy walked up and commented on how he likes the exhaust note of the raptor as I pulled up. Totally stock exhaust mind you.

He then proceeds to bash the sound of the new 2017 as it reminded him of a *****. Yes the pu**y fart *****. Took me a minute to stop laughing cause this guy is just calling like it is.

Faster, better mileage, electrical gadgets out the *****?...We can't all be ballers with our little GEN1's. Those of us with large c*cks don't mind that we have less power. All about the driver anyway right?

P.S. for those of you wondering what said guy was driving??? You guessed it, 2017 BLK SCREW.

Now for the overly sensitive GEN2 owner comments to follow...

Oh..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Valet parked my raptor front and center in front of the restaurant today like it was on display. Nice.

Last edited:

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad this thread was revived. Not really sure how it went 2+ years with no posts, but all is well in the world now. Very entertaining read!