Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if there is a similar thread in the history but I have had a few recent compliments that are worth mentioning. There have been 3; in ascending order:

#3 - "That's a Man Cave on Wheels"

#2 - as I was holding the door for a young lady coming out of Starbucks; my truck was parked nose-in right outside; she stops in her tracks and says " HOLY.......TRUCK!"

and my favorite - #1 - I am stuck in construction traffic on 95, north of Fredericksburg, VA. I am crawling in the left lane, the center median is where the construction is and is filled with earth movers. One drives alongside my truck, stops and the driver removes his helmet, spreads his arms wide and bows.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
State Trooper pulls up behind me in the center lane, pulls to the left passes to the front of the truck...backs off beside me even with the window looks me in the eye smiles and gives me a thumbs up...drives off...

He then pulls a Prius over...JK

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Last week I was at a wedding and a guy I didn't know at the bar had a Chevy Bowtie tattooed on his neck where a Bowtie would be, and I said that's loyalty!!! After talking to him a but I told him that I had "converted" and he asked what I had I said a raptor!!! He said, "I hate fords!!, but that is one badass ford!!" He then told me that he would even drive one!!

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The guy I caught checking out rear shock and bump setup at the gas station and just the look of amazment and approval!!!! Priceless.....
And I need some of the boobe action....