Barstow March 21 or 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
I'm thinking about heading out to Barstow for a day next weekend. Nothing formal, probably run the same route we did during SVC day in the dirt. I've got a couple other people interested. If anyone else wants to go, let me know which day would work better for you.

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards Saturday March 21. Gonna be out there early, 7:30am.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit... I'll see if my wife will let me head out. Sunday may have been easier for me. I'll let you know.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I wish I could make it out to a hometown run but we are busy on Saturday and though I can go for some original Del Taco to do this it would mean 500+ mile drive getting there and back home :(

@Little man is from Barstow so he might want to go...

Little man

Reaction score
I would like to go but I'll be up north that weekend with my family. Woooo 7hour drive one way haha that drive sucks

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
I'm going to have to reschedule since very few people can make it. Hopefully within the next couple weeks.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
mmm I love del taco in Barstow.

Only place to have Del Taco... the three in Barstow are still owned by the Hackbarth family who started Del Taco. My sister was roommates Julie Hackbarth (owners daughter now Mayor of Barstow) in college.

We always stop in B-Town for my Red Burrito, fries and Coke fix. Matter of fact we pass through Barstow next weekend on our way to AZ/UT!