Auto Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to put the windows down with the key fob? My 05 mustang would do it if you pressed the lock then unlock twice, and hold down unlock the second time you hit it. My wife's SHO does this as well it opens the front windows and moon roof.

I did a search here and didn't find anything, I searched the manual too and couldn't find anyhting.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Is there any way to put the windows down with the key fob? My 05 mustang would do it if you pressed the lock then unlock twice, and hold down unlock the second time you hit it. My wife's SHO does this as well it opens the front windows and moon roof.

I did a search here and didn't find anything, I searched the manual too and couldn't find anyhting.

unlock twice just unlocks all the doors vs unlock once is only driver

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Ford is starting to implement that feature in their vehicles, but I think only the Taurus and Fusion have it so far.

OP
OP
Krahe3

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know my 05 Mustang had it, but the 06s did not. Ford cancelled the option because something was causing the windows to automatically go down without hitting any buttons. Oh well, it was a neat feature.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I had an 07 Mustang that didnt have this feature. It would be nice. Hey Krahe3...you work in Butler somewhere? Have any idea who had this Raptor before me?...Blue one I just bought from Butler Ford