• The Tank

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • JP7

Votes: 32 22.9%
  • Raptizzle

Votes: 41 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<< this guy cares less … i like trucks, wakeboarding boats, dirtbikes, beers, whiskey and women… sure guys can be dumb as hell and think with their smaller of the 2 heads but its a contest and my GF for one had a ton of fun doing this so if you don't like it thats cool stay in your corner with your undies all bunched up and don't try to make yourself feel bigger/better by talking down to everyone else… THANKS BUD!!:disgust:

Boys will be boys and men will be boys its a pretty sweet feature of being a male

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Swoop,

I have followed your posts and enjoyed the vast majority of them. I completely respect your opinion on the worlds view towards women.

However, it is really hard to take a guy seriously when his avatar is a little green man spewing his green balls all over the place.

Please accept my humblest respect to you and your peers and families service to this country but I feel you need to step back and realize that you are not as perfect as you pretend to be.

You din't have to look, you didn't have to comment. You could have just moved along. Nothing to see here for you!

I didn't want a moral or need a moral authority on this thread!

Respectfully,

Infidel

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1d7bd555d644.gif

ea25e33c9ca9.gif

Last edited:

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are so ******* wrong!

I love you man.

:snoopfacepalm:

Those ******* are so ridiculous! Burnt Raptor in Oman's girlfriend! LOL!

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Swoop,

I have followed your posts and enjoyed the vast majority of them. I completely respect your opinion on the worlds view towards women.

However, it is really hard to take a guy seriously when his avatar is a little green man spewing his green balls all over the place.

Please accept my humblest respect to you and your peers and families service to this country but I feel you need to step back and realize that you are not as perfect as you pretend to be.

You din't have to look, you didn't have to comment. You could have just moved along. Nothing to see here for you!

I didn't want a moral or need a moral authority on this thread!

Respectfully,

Infidel

As stated before, my avatar is not of a green guy spewing his balls all over the place. Check it out. None the less, if your **** comes out of your rib cage, you might want to get that checked out.

I'm not perfect and never have I claimed such fame. My views, comments and postings have nothing to do with my military service, so you make no sense in that regard even bringing that up, but thank you for your support. We need more like you that believe in what we do.

I didn't have to look. I didn't have to comment. But I did. It's one of the great rights I defend daily, so say whatever the hell I want to to whomever I wish. You, in turn, didn't have to comment back to me either.

This is the Internet, our little dream world where every man is 6' 6" and a 300 pound bodybuilder that must de-man everyone else. I merely stated that I don't care for the way that some of these posts on the site get WAY out of hand sometimes. I mean, really -- would some of the members feel right saying that, IN PUBLIC, to someone that you don't really know? Not to mention, a woman? That's all I'm trying to say.

Looks like you have your little posse of people that liked your post that are anti-Swoop and his view toward women, so go talk to them. Perhaps you can have your own little password protected area of the website to bash women so those of us that don't appreciate it, don't have to see it.

But... Just as I can say anything I want to, that means you can too. I just think that on an open, public web forum -- that's not necessarily the place.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people like it spicy while others like it mild. Everyone's right in their own views. Whatever the case, let's just keep the discussion positively focused on the confident participants of our "fun" raptor of the month photo contest.

Last edited:

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we can agree to disagree.

I am not anti Swoop. I'm not anti anything really. Except maybe anti anti-American if that makes any sense.

I commented on your military service because you have a military badge.

My son is currently serving as an MP in the USMC. I fully respect your service and sacrifice for our freedom to disagree.

:handshake:

Although, I still think that avatar is a little creepy.

JP7 got my vote. Beautiful girl.

Tiz was an extremely close second. You lost by a bikini !

Last edited:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Nice. Tiz got my vote although there was a close second. Steph would have voted for pwj's GF as apparently "her shoes are - to die for".

And Swoop, not that I am inviting you to inflict your opinions on us again - You would perhaps be surprised how many of us guys truly respect women for all their glory - and not just the ones we are partnered with at times in life. Women are strange and beautiful creatures and they put up with the shit this male dominated world hands them, and still they smile at us or do stuff to make us feel good.

My GF wanted to do the pics in the last two contests - there was no asking on my part. She is comfortable with herself and I support that as a good thing. Many women I know or interact with have confidence issues, primarily due to ******** in their past. But once in a while you find a rare gem.

Each and every entry for this contest was beautiful in its own way, and each of the participants should feel as proud as their partners do for sharing. Everyone is a winner, as each photo shared caused a smile for each of the viewers.

That's the spirit of this forum - light-hearted and fun as Tiz said.