Votes: 7 7.5%

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Wilson

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • MobileBeats

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First, I would like to congratulate my fellow participants. We didn't all survive to see this day, but those that did will not forget the sacrifice that went in to making this all happen. All submissions, including Rasco's, were exceptionally produced. I want to thank all of the members who were featured for providing an awesome picture or video. Shout out to team FYF for representing. Thanks to all of the voters. Your effort in choosing the winner shall not go unnoticed. Thank you to Microsoft for providing me with windows movie maker, probably the worst program ever invented. Thank you everyone else that I forgot to mention.

If you ain't first, you're last.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, I would like to congratulate my fellow participants. We didn't all survive to see this day, but those that did will not forget the sacrifice that went in to making this all happen. All submissions, including Rasco's, were exceptionally produced. I want to thank all of the members who were featured for providing an awesome picture or video. Shout out to team FYF for representing. Thanks to all of the voters. Your effort in choosing the winner shall not go unnoticed. Thank you to Microsoft for providing me with windows movie maker, probably the worst program ever invented. Thank you everyone else that I forgot to mention.

If you ain't first, you're last.

Good thing your acceptance speech was not on TV, the commercials would be running and you would still be yapping!
Congrats now take your iPad and ****!

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want a recount.
I bet this guy pulled a Pat and I got shafted.
My commercial had it all.
Action, Adventure, Danger, and Sex Appeal

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't understand why more people don't vote. 95 votes? There's more than that actively viewing the forum most days.