• The Tank

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • JP7

Votes: 32 22.9%
  • Raptizzle

Votes: 41 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the votes the GF is gonna be tickled she got so many votes haha!! She had fun doing this shoot… again soon please !

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian's never gonna let me live that one down! I can one up my Raptor zip tie awesomeness...

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Love me some zip ties!
IMG_1045-1.jpg

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BE PROUD Tizzle!!!

Zip ties have become the 21st century replacement for bailing wire! No real man's truck should be without them, some duct tape, a can of WD-40 and most importantly a hot blonde!!!

And by the way, who the hell notices black zip ties holding a plate onto a black tailgate tier rack??? I finally had to hold my thumb over her butt so I could focus on the rest of the pic long enough to see the zip ties!

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally had to hold my thumb over her butt so I could focus on the rest of the pic long enough to see the zip ties!

You dont have to make excuses for trying to cop a feel... You may have misundertood what the kid at Best Buy meant when he told you the computer has touch screen capabilities.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to nominate "pwjstruebig". Very genuine! The fact that she is drying the truck while big cheesin' shows off the respect she has for a Raptor!! Second nomination would def. be 012BlueSVT for the mass quantity of beauties! I can't find one I would ask to get off my truck! Haha

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No love. Im the first one to post a pic of my wife in a bikini for this ROTM contest and Im still the only one to vote for it. I should get somethin for that, lol